Chapter 444 - Martial Artist Alliance Level 5 Mission
Open menu
This site requires javascript to function.

Hedonist Sovereign Chapter 444 - Martial Artist Alliance Level 5 Mission

Translator: BinBin

Editor: EllisBLV13

The man with the earring and his two minions chatted quietly so Xiao Lei could not hear them as he was lost in his own speech.

He continued to praise his own wares on the podium, and the two minions could not withstand it and had the urge to gouge out their eyes and poke their ears until they were deaf!

Oh good lord, where will all this end?!

“Hey brother, can you just please shut up?!” one of the minions mustered up all his strength and yelled. His yelling was quite loud and Xiao Lei stopped talking, “I’ll kneel down to you in my heart if you can stop talking!”

“Get out from this class if you don’t want to listen, you snotty brat! Nobody asked you to stay here anyway, and your very existence disgusts me!” Xiao Lei suddenly looked at Qin Feng. Since Qin Feng was the only person standing beside him, Xiao Lei thought it was Qin Feng who yelled.

Qin Feng shrugged his shoulders innocently. To prove his innocence, he simply walked to the first row and sat beside Hua Yan. Their bodies stuck together since they shared a chair. Hua Yan shot a few warning glares at Qin Feng which ignored.

Xiao Lei was pleased with the sight of Qin Feng taking the initiative to sit with the students. He spoke arrogantly to himself, Hmph! This is the right thing to do! You are merely a student compared to me, and you think that you’re qualified enough to stand on the same ground as me with your trifling age-old knowledge?

Xiao Lei’s mood was getting better. He cleared his throat and blabbered on and on, “This time the university wants me to pick five aces from you all as exchange student representatives to welcome the representatives from the Saint Medical Institute. The five aces will be tasked to with receiving our friends from America and learn with them… This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. I believe that every one of you is very eager to get yourself involved in this exchange program.”

Xiao Lei swept a glance across the student

We are unable to load the verification.
Please unblock any scripts or login to continue reading.