Chapter 420 - Eye-Blinding Acupuncture
Open menu
This site requires javascript to function.

Hedonist Sovereign Chapter 420 - Eye-Blinding Acupuncture

Chapter 420 - Eye-Blinding Acupuncture

Translator: BinBin

Editor: EllisBLV13

Monkey’s and Big-Head’s expressions were wretched as if their dad had passed away. Both of them shilly-shallied for a good while before resuming their game at maximum volume.

However, neither of them were concentrated on the game. Instead, they stared at their own cell phones cautiously so that they would not get caught in the explosion if their cell phones suddenly exploded.

“Ai! Seems like people from the city have really deep pockets. I’ve told you that your cell phones might overheat and explode from prolonged gaming in the class, but none of you took my advice to heart…”

Qin Feng spoke to Monkey and Big-Head like a Dutch uncle. Before he could finish his weighty advice, he flexed his hand. Then, two streaks of bright white lights shot out in two directions, penetrating both cell phones’ batteries.

Bang! Bang!

Two dull explosions echoed. Monkey’s and Big-Head’s cell phones suddenly exploded scaring the duo so much that they shrieked like ghosts and howled like wolves.

They covered their head and scurried like frightened rats running back to their holes, amusing the rest of the students who could not hold themselves and guffawed exorbitantly.

“See, this is the result of not listening to me. I told you it would explode, but none of you listened. Are you two too dumb to listen to other people’s advice??” Qin Feng offered a grave tone and with sincerity. Monkey and Big-Head almost cried.

“Fine, fine. We’ll stumble upon a few dumbass in our life. Let them be, and let’s continue our lesson,” Qin Feng gestured with his hands, and the students fell silent.

As if they were clowns making fun of themselves, the students felt Fang Ming and his three minions were no longer worth their time and turned attentively to Qin Feng.

“I’ve mentioned earlier that I require an assistant to assist me in showing you the China majestic art of acupuncture. I see that every student treasures this precious chance very much, and every one of you parti

We are unable to load the verification.
Please unblock any scripts or login to continue reading.