Chapter 82: The Fearless Spell!
Open menu
This site requires javascript to function.

Aspiring to the Immortal Path Chapter 82: The Fearless Spell!

Translated by: Hypersheep325
Edited by: Michyrr

After chatting with Wei Tianchong for a while, Tang Jie finally learned that quite a lot had happened in the academy while he was in seclusion.

The most exciting topic was naturally that the training was beginning!

Student training had always been a big deal in the academy. It was often only then that a student's status began to truly change.

Starting from training, students would basically be divided into two groups.

One category consisted of those who lacked talent and resources, and so they turned their focus entirely to becoming students and advancing in cultivation. Wei Tianzhi and Wu Xing were perfect examples of this category.

The other category were those of decent talent, who could become students through their own efforts without a problem. Their goal was to become outer disciples or disciples.

For these people, training was when they could show their talent.

In Basking Moon Academy, there were two kinds of training.

One kind was solo training. Solo training involved taking on trials. Established on the Divine Battleground were the Seven Celestial Halls. Students could enter this hall to take on a trial, and when they completed the trial, they would receive an evaluation which could range from 0 to 100.

At one hundred points, one could receive a reward. But any person could only receive the hundred-point reward once from each trial. However, the earlier one got the reward, the higher the quality of the reward would be.

Above the hundred-point reward was the record reward, which was for the highest record the academy had for each trial. If one broke the record, one could leave behind their name and obtain the record reward.

This was divided into tiers. Each trial was divided into Spirit Spring, Spirit Lake, Spirit Sea, Mortal Shedding, Hundred Refinement, Nine Revolutions, and Cognitive Creation for a total of seven records.

As no one in Basking Moon Academy had ever reached Celestial Heart within ten years, there was as of yet no Celestial Heart record.

The second kind of

We are unable to load the verification.
Please unblock any scripts or login to continue reading.

Translator Notes

Tang Jie trying to get his young master into his masochistic ways!

Novel Notes

Discuss the latest chapter on Discord: https://discord.gg/BxATnQetx2

Support the translation on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/hypersheep