Chapter 80: Tan Jiao 11 (2)
Open menu
This site requires javascript to function.

Sad emotions and being depressed were never my thing. Around the afternoon, I got out of bed feeling motivated again and started packing my bags. As*hole, I’ll bring nothing but mini skirts! I know Wu Yu can never resist my solid color mini skirts.

I did some math in my mind. Wu Yu said he would leave around evening, so I would definitely be quicker than him if I drove there. Wu Yu and the professor talked about the address yesterday, and I had memorized that as well.

I did a rough search online and found that it was a village with very little tourism. However, after giving it my relentless effort, I managed to find an inn and booked a room. Either give up or go through to the end. I even booked a luxury room with a balcony facing the professor’s house.

When I finally arrived at Li Xiao, the sky was almost dark. It was my first time driving on the highway for such a long time, so I felt extremely tired after that tense drive. After checking into my room, I took a glance at professor Chen’s house that was pretty far away before heading to bed.

Professor Chen’s house was located in a somewhat remote area. It was around halfway up the mountain and rather far from the village and inns around the area. Looking towards it, I saw a rustic house built from stone and wood hiding among lush trees. Wu Yu mentioned a fire yesterday. The fire happened half a year ago and almost killed professor Chen’s entire family. But now, it seemed like they had renovated the house. I was quite far away, so I could not spot any damage left by the fire.

However, I suddenly felt that professor Chen and his daughter were either gutsy or insane to want to come back to the place where their family members were killed.

The village was not big, and there were several houses that were already empty. Even the inn I stayed in was only half-operational, having little to no customers.

I actually felt pretty nervous coming to somewhere new and remote on a whim. All I cared about now was not letting Wu Yu discover my presence.

However, I was still too naive.

After

We are unable to load the verification.
Please unblock any scripts or login to continue reading.

Novel Notes

If you would like to support me in the process, here is a Patreon link: https://www.patreon.com/Blender_Gaming
There are no obligations, but every bit of support helps, especially to help pay for editors and my bills.