Chapter 105: Soul Weapon
Open menu
This site requires javascript to function.

Aspiring to the Immortal Path Chapter 105: Soul Weapon

Translated by: Hypersheep325
Edited by: Michyrr

The extraction region was located outside of the cave in a barren area.

Compared to the secluded natural feeling of the rest of the academy or the blistering heat and activity of the Forging Platform, this place was rather somber and deserted.

A large and empty building was where the extraction region was located.

When Tang Jie arrived, he saw two students lazily applying extraction techniques to a broken weapon, stripping it of materials. Next to them was a large pile of the resulting scrap.

Dan Xin lightly coughed, causing the two students to fearfully stand up.

No matter how dissatisfied, angry, or reluctant they were, they could not show any of this in front of the academy's esteemed teachers.

There was only trembling fear and reverence to majesty.

Dan Xin sternly swept his gaze over the two and said, "I've brought you a new schoolmate. Starting from today, he will work with you in the extraction area. Although extraction is boring work, through extraction, you can understand the composition of magic tools. It is the most comprehensive way of studying the refining of tools. You must not devalue yourself and should apply yourself to your studies!"

The two students fearfully affirmed, but they inwardly grumbled. While the extraction area could allow them to understand the composition of magic tools, the problem was that they needed the chance to make tools.

No matter how much they learned through extraction, they needed to personally make a weapon to apply this knowledge. It was only because they had no other choice that they chose to learn this.

After Dan Xin handed over Tang Jie to them, he left.

Tang Jie and the two students introduced themselves. One was called Zhou Jiahui; the other, Liu Zihan. They were from the class above his and were already in the Spirit Lake Tier.

Perhaps because these two spent most of their time here and didn't go out, they didn't know who Tang Jie was. They simply regarded him as a student who couldn't get into one of the hotter fields and was only

We are unable to load the verification.
Please unblock any scripts or login to continue reading.

Translator Notes

Tang Jie appears to just be throwing away money, but it's all for a good cause!

Novel Notes

Discuss the latest chapter on Discord: https://discord.gg/BxATnQetx2

Support the translation on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/hypersheep