Chapter 77: Young Schoolmates (1)
Open menu
This site requires javascript to function.

Aspiring to the Immortal Path Chapter 77: Young Schoolmates (1)

Translated by: Hypersheep325
Edited by: Michyrr

Early the next morning, all the members of the Freedom Society gathered at the pier at the base of the mountains, where the school's ship would pick them up.

Only when they arrived at the meeting point did they realize that it wasn't just the Freedom Society who had chosen today for an outing.

It appeared that everyone had been restrained to their breaking point in this half a year and had unconsciously chosen today to take a break. Alas, the school did not let vacation days accumulate, or else all of them would have chosen to play around for several days.

Tang Jie got on the boat and saw Liu Hongyan, Ping Jingyue, and the others waving at him from the ship's bow. He went over with Wei Tianchong and Shi Meng, a white flower in his hand. 

A student spotted the white flower in his hand and chuckled. "Brother Tang, why did you bring this little flower with you? Which beauty do you plan to gift it to?"

Tang Jie replied, "Brother Lin, you misunderstand. I happened to see this flower on my way here and noticed that it had a hint of spiritual energy. If I take good care of it, something good might happen, so I plucked it. When I get back, I'll have to buy it a flower vase."

Someone looked at the flower and reached out with his senses. He nodded and said, "It truly does have some spirituality."

He wanted to inspect it more, but Tang Jie put the flower away.

Someone saw Wei Tianchong and Tang Jie together and joked, "Tang Jie, why are you bringing your two followers with you when going out to play?"

Wei Tianchong frantically shouted, "I'm his young master! He's the follower!"

That student coldly snorted and completely ignored Wei Tianchong.

Tang Jie frowned. This student was called Hua Yang, and he was a student of the Freedom Society who came from a major clan.

As the Freedom Society was started by the likes of Ping Jingyue and Shu Mingyang, it consisted mostly of commoner students, with few noble scions, but this Hua Yang was one of those exceptions. Apparently, he had joined specifically

We are unable to load the verification.
Please unblock any scripts or login to continue reading.

Translator Notes

The classic part of the cultivation novel where the protagonist contemplates his lost mortality.

Novel Notes

Discuss the latest chapter on Discord: https://discord.gg/BxATnQetx2

Support the translation on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/hypersheep