Chapter 135 - Nothing is True
Open menu
This site requires javascript to function.

The student dormitories in the March Academy were two-person rooms. The rooms were incredibly spacious, and they were considered a luxury for the average student.

However, students naturally couldn't enjoy the same luxuries in the Elven Forest. Due to the exorbitant entrance fee, the number of people visiting the Elven Forest was very low. As a result, the elven village didn't bother preparing many guest rooms for tourists. Moreover, the rooms the village prepared were meant to accommodate four people, which was rarely seen even among modern-day hotels in the human realm. The elven village looked more like dormitories than the March Academy's student dormitories.

Since the "dormitories" here were four-person rooms, Alice, Zauna, Lalu, and Alice's maid Luna were naturally assigned to the same room.

The March Academy was very lax when it came to assigning rooms. The academy didn't force students to share rooms based on their student IDs. If a group of friends sought to share a room, they could apply with their class teachers.

The school trip's schedule was also arranged similarly to the normal class schedule. Other than the few hours students needed to gather to conduct group activities, students were free to do whatever they wanted for the rest of the day. After all, mobile communication in this world relied on mana, not cellular connection. There was no need to worry that a student would run to a place that couldn't be reached by phone.

"The tour of the Tree of Nature starts at 4 PM today, and it is only 9 AM right now." After dropping off her luggage, Lalu looked at her phone for the time. Then, she looked toward Alice and asked, "If we include lunchtime, we still have seven hours of free time. What do you guys plan on doing?"

Although Lalu was asking in a casual tone, Alice could see Lalu's true thoughts in the loli elf's sparkling eyes:

Wanna go to the Nature Shrine?

It would seem that for the 17-year-old elf, the thought of going against her elders' old-fashioned education filled her with excitement.

"Aren't yo

We are unable to load the verification.
Please unblock any scripts or login to continue reading.

Novel Notes

PHA is going on a hiatus until January 1st, 2023. It's becoming increasingly stressful to translate PHA due to all the unneccessarily elaborate yet unimportant contexts, so I've decided to take a break from PHA and have a go at it again next year.

-Hellscythe

---

Other novels I translate on Hosted Novel:
After Being Bent By Reader (ABBR)(Yuri/GL, Urban)
Reincarnation of the Strongest Sword God (Side Stories)
Miss Cousin is Always Busy (MCAB)(Yuri/GL, Quick Transmigration)
Give Me Another Smile (GMAS)(Yuri/GL, Reincarnation)