Chapter 122 - Were You the One Who Lured the Hero Here?
Open menu
This site requires javascript to function.

The Tale of Hero Alice's Social Death (Pantsu Hero Alice) Chapter 122 - Were You the One Who Lured the Hero Here?

Since enrolling, Alice had been attending classes for two weeks already, and she had gradually started to adapt to the life of studying at the March Academy.

Originally, Alice had been a little worried that the nobles would come to bug her. However, things turned out much better than she expected. Because classes in Groups A and C were located far apart, most noble students didn't even have the opportunity to come and harass Alice.

After all, classes in Group A consisted of students who weren't focused on magical studies. In contrast, classes in Group C consisted of students focused on their magical studies and practical combat. Even if some nobles skipped class to come and find Alice, they would only be greeted by the shut doors of Class C04.

These nobles probably thought that Her Highness Alice would be similar to them and wouldn't take her studies seriously. Unfortunately, the princess was serious about studying magic, so these nobles received the cold shoulder.

Alice didn't have to worry about nobles approaching her outside of class, either. After all, her maid Luna wasn't a decoration. Whenever nobles tried to invade Alice's personal space, even after she had politely refused their attempts to strike up a conversation, Luna would throw both the nobles and their servants and bodyguards back to wherever they came from. These nobles wouldn't dare to get angry, either, due to Alice's identity as the princess. In the end, these nobles could only walk away gloomily and cease their thoughts of getting close to Alice.

Contrasting the nobles, the commoner students got along quite well with Alice. After realizing that the princess wasn't as hard to get along with as the rumors made her out to be, they gradually plucked up the courage to talk to her. Some would often ask her questions about magic even. As a result of these interactions, Alice became a familiar face among the various classes in Group C.

It couldn't be helped. Alice's dainty face was simply too likable. Thus, she had a much easier time racking up favorabil

We are unable to load the verification.
Please unblock any scripts or login to continue reading.

Novel Notes

PHA is going on a hiatus until January 1st, 2023. It's becoming increasingly stressful to translate PHA due to all the unneccessarily elaborate yet unimportant contexts, so I've decided to take a break from PHA and have a go at it again next year.

-Hellscythe

---

Other novels I translate on Hosted Novel:
After Being Bent By Reader (ABBR)(Yuri/GL, Urban)
Reincarnation of the Strongest Sword God (Side Stories)
Miss Cousin is Always Busy (MCAB)(Yuri/GL, Quick Transmigration)
Give Me Another Smile (GMAS)(Yuri/GL, Reincarnation)