Chapter 219: Getting Ready
Open menu
This site requires javascript to function.

Aspiring to the Immortal Path Chapter 219: Getting Ready

Translated by: Hypersheep325
Edited by: Michyrr

"Like this, the second mission was finally complete. The third mission has yet to arrive, and I don't know when it will come, but I think that by the time you get this letter, the struggle over the True Inheritor position will have been settled. Thus, Miss Xu, don't spend every day grumbling about what your master is making you learn. Look at us unfortunate souls, giving up our lives just so someone can force us to cultivate. As for you, oh fortunate one, you should know what sort of fortune you enjoy.

"Alright, that's it for today. I wish you early success in cultivation and your name to be known throughout the world and across the myriad domains. I know that you don't care about such things, but it is truly the dream of countless students. Only when you have it can you disregard it."

Once he was done writing, Tang Jie carefully looked it over. He recalled the amusing expressions he had used in internet chatting in the other world, so he drew a little smiling face at the end before putting down his brush.

He went over to the post station, where the supervising student was already familiar with him. He smiled and said, "What? Sending a letter to Miss Xu again today?"

"Indeed," Tang Jie said, handing over the letter.

As the student took the letter, he said, "Someone who has earned the ardent affection of Fierce Tiger Tang Jie must be a beauty, but alas, while the falling flower has a desire, the flowing waters are callous. This girl seems to not care about you, as I have yet to see a reply."

"Maybe it hasn't gotten here yet," Tang Jie chuckled.

As the days had gone by, his first letter had finally reached Horizon Ocean Pavilion, but Xu Miaoran's reply had been sent through the jade amulet. This student would never see the reply.

"Then I'm afraid I'll have to give you some more bad news," the student said. "A caravan from Horizon Ocean Pavilion arrived just a few days ago. This is a caravan directly under Horizon Ocean Pavilion, so it travels much faster than mortal caravans. If

We are unable to load the verification.
Please unblock any scripts or login to continue reading.

Translator Notes

The third mission has finally come, and it seems like all of Tang Jie's opponents from the second mission have powered up!

Novel Notes

Discuss the latest chapter on Discord: https://discord.gg/BxATnQetx2

Support the translation on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/hypersheep