Chapter 180: Fierce Tiger
Open menu
This site requires javascript to function.

Aspiring to the Immortal Path Chapter 180: Fierce Tiger

Translated by: Hypersheep325
Edited by: Michyrr

The ship wasn't actually very slow, but in Wei Tianchong's eyes, it was like a crawling turtle. When he turned around, he saw a human flood of students chasing after Tang Jie, and he became so anxious that he stomped his feet and hollered, "Faster! Faster!"

On the other end, Tang Jie fled for his life from several hundred students chasing him.

They were already sick of Tang Jie, so all of them called out, "Beat him up! Beat him up!"

The cries came from all around.

The first spell flashed as it hurtled toward Tang Jie's back.

No matter how fast Tang Jie's Violet Lightning Lunge was, it couldn't outrun a spell. That light struck Tang Jie and caused him to stagger, allowing many more students to catch up and fire spells at him.

"Damn it!" Tang Jie knew that this was a dire situation.

These students didn't even think about what might happen if too many people attacked at once.

They might not have wanted to kill anyone, but when enough people threw rocks, even an elephant would get pummeled to death.

Tang Jie had heard of incidents like this more than once!

As those countless spells shot toward him, Tang Jie was infuriated.

He considered himself a rather tolerant and inconspicuous person who never engaged in meaningless fights, and this was precisely why he had earned the favor of Xie Fengtang and the others. But when facing these brainless brutes, it didn't matter how smart he was. At this moment, combat was the only way to solve his problems.

"Alright! If you want a fight, let's fight!" Tang Jie bellowed.

For the first time in his life, Tang Jie had been thoroughly enraged by all these scoundrel students. He charged into the fray and began to attack the students.

The Aquagel Shroud activated!

The Formless Golden Body activated!

The light wave of a spell struck him and exploded. At the same time, Tang Jie shot into the pack of people like a lightning bolt.

As this group was already madly charging at him, Tang Jie was almost instantly in the thick of it, the Heartbreak Saber flashing with co

We are unable to load the verification.
Please unblock any scripts or login to continue reading.

Translator Notes

Ye Tianshang has come to stop Wei Tianchong! And there's no Wang Chong to hold him down this time!

Novel Notes

Discuss the latest chapter on Discord: https://discord.gg/BxATnQetx2

Support the translation on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/hypersheep