Chapter 453 - Transfer Student
Open menu
This site requires javascript to function.

Hedonist Sovereign Chapter 453 - Transfer Student

Chapter 453 - Transfer Student

Translator: BinBin

Editor: EllisBLV13

Clad in a well-pressed suit, Qin Feng stood straight like a pine with his hands clasped behind his back.

He sparkled under the sunshine as he purposely tilted his head forty-five degrees and looked into the blue sky. He held a melancholic expression, and his profile was tough and handsome, giving people an impression that he was a prince who had fallen from the celestial realm into the mortal realm.

Qin Feng loved the movie directed by Stephen Chow. He believed that even with the combination of character and life experiences of Wei Xiao Bao, Tang Bo Hu, and Zhi Zun Bao, it was far from perfectly defining his life. To be honest, Qin Feng felt he outmatched all three of them in acting.

Last night, Qin Feng had stolen two Hundred Flavor Grass from Hua Yan. After that, Hua Yan cast away her chastity, made herself nude, and warmed him with her body just to save his life. Qin Feng was touched; however, he could not press down his desire to grab Hua Yan’s large boobs. If he was given another chance, Qin Feng believed that he would still grope her breasts. If he had to term it, he hoped that it would be a million years.

Qin Feng knew he was wrong and that a hell had to be rioting in Hua Yan’s heart. Hence, he planned to use his finely-honed acting skills, coupled with some lovers' prattle that could touch the chord of one’s heart and smother the flame in Hua Yan’s heart.

It was not known whether or not he touched Hua Yan’s heart. Nevertheless, the two hundred students were moved by his words. Tears filled their eyes as the girls eagerly hoped that they were the subject of Qin Feng’s proposal while the boys wished to give Qin Feng a good beating for neglecting his duty as a lecturer and trying to hook up with a woman.

“Please have a seat, Ms. Hua Yan. As long as I’m here, nobody will hurt you,” Qin Feng turned to Hua Yan and looked at her earnestly.

At this moment, Hua Yan wanted to puke.

“Good day, sir!” A clear sweet voice sounded outside th

We are unable to load the verification.
Please unblock any scripts or login to continue reading.