Chapter 425 - Exchange Study
Open menu
This site requires javascript to function.

Hedonist Sovereign Chapter 425 - Exchange Study

Chapter 425 - Exchange Study

Translator: BinBin

Editor: EllisBLV13

The two hundred students came to the lecture early to grab themselves good spots. Some of them had not even eaten breakfast and stormed their way to the lecture hall instead just to attend Qin Feng’s class. Unfortunately, the man who was lecturing them that day wasn’t Qin Feng but a roly-poly middle-aged man.

The roly-poly middle-aged man was arrogant. He climbed up to the podium with a high and mighty attitude when he entered the lecture hall and introduced himself. He said his name was Xiao Lei, the chief physician of Department of Neurology in the affiliated hospital. He had been specially invited by the medical college’s dean of the Provincial Capital University to run a spot check on the students about the practical knowledge of Western medicine.

This class was intended to be Professor Qin Feng’s lesson, yet a strange guy bounced in from nowhere and prattled nonsense at them. It was natural that the students did not like him, so they all lay dispiritedly on their tables waiting for Professor Qin Feng to drive this person away.

Finally, their savior had arrived.

Like previous lessons, Qin Feng maintained his humorous style by cracking a joke as soon as he entered the lecture hall. He had tall stature and he was handsome standing under the sunlight. With his down-to-earth manner, he successfully seized the heart of his students and all of them exploded.

“Professor Qin Feng, we missed you so much!”

“The f*ck?! Do you think you’re Feng Gong?” Qin Feng harrumphed while glancing at his students. [TN: Féng Gǒng (冯巩) is a Chinese actor, famous crosstalker, director, and screenwriter. Best known for his performance in the annual CCTV New Year’s Gala having made more appearances in the show than other major performers.]

“Handsome Professor Qin Feng, we love you so much!”

“You freak! I’m not gay!” Qin Feng’s face darkened.

“Professor Qin Feng, we wanted to attend your Chinese medicine class. We want you to lead us in exploring the expansive

We are unable to load the verification.
Please unblock any scripts or login to continue reading.