Chapter 421- Qiao Shi Shi’s Complicated Feeling
Open menu
This site requires javascript to function.

Hedonist Sovereign Chapter 421- Qiao Shi Shi’s Complicated Feeling

Translator: BinBin

Editor: EllisBLV13

Fang Ming was frightened and wet his pants.

Actually, his body was in the best condition it could be and had no signs of kidney deficiency. He wet his pants was simply because Qin Feng had scared the wits out of him!

However, every student believed that Fang Ming was actually subject to ‘want but can’t,’ so all of their gazes were filled with admiration as they looked at Qin Feng.

They all thought the exact same thing: Professor Qin Feng is too awesome!

“Fatty, please help Mr. Fang Ming home to change his attire… Ah, before I forget, please remember not to laugh at Mr. Fang Ming on the way back. He was born in the state of ‘want but can’t’ no one can fix it.”

Fatty and his two fellow compatriots helped Fang Ming out of the lecture hall and away from the brazen peals of laughter. Fang Ming, on the other hand, looked pale as if he had drowned. There was a dull, absent light in his eyes as if his soul had been ripped from his body.

“Professor Qin Feng, you haven’t shown us your acupuncture skill yet. We still want you to teach us acupuncture!”

“Handsome Professor Qin Feng, I volunteer myself as your white mouse. Please use my body!”

“Professor Feng Feng, I have a low cut dress today. Can you help me make my breasts larger?!”

The lecture hall exploded again once Fang Ming and his three minions left.

More than two hundred students pressed forward to ask Qin Feng stick silver needles into their bodies causing Qin Feng’s mouth to quirked vigorously. He felt his students were kind of twisted.

“Okay, okay. Please calm down everyone.

“The lesson is ending soon, so I’ll just pick one female student to come to the front to assist me in showcasing the marvelous and expansive art of acupuncture. I hope every one of you will watch the procedure closely because it is very vital to the practice. I need you all to observe how I insert the needle, manipulate the needle, and remove the needle.”

Again, the female students pressed aga

We are unable to load the verification.
Please unblock any scripts or login to continue reading.