Chapter 419 - What The Hell Is This?!
Open menu
This site requires javascript to function.

Hedonist Sovereign Chapter 419 - What The Hell Is This?!

Chapter 419 - What the Hell Is This?!

Translator: BinBin

Emergency Editor: VampireCat

By the time Qin Feng finished discovering the Sacred Azure Battle Armor and the information center of Martial Artist Alliance, night had completely ebbed and day arrived.

It was almost time for his class, so Qin Feng moved to the Medical College Lecture Hall.

When he arrived at the lecture hall, he once again marveled at the sight before him.

Today was only his third day teaching in the Provincial Capital University, but the sheer number of students attending his class still amazed him. The number of students had doubled and now the whole lecture hall was packed like sardines to the point that many students shared seats.

“I’m going to get mad if I find out that some students attend my class just to touch and get fresh with my female students!”

Qin Feng picked a spot where the sunlight fell, standing straight as pine while cracking a joke to lighten the atmosphere.

Undoubtedly, Qin Feng’s knowledge in Chinese Medicine was unparalleled and his ability to invigorate the atmosphere of a class dwarfed that of all the other lecturers in the Provincial Capital University.

Quite a number of students had recorded a video of Qin Feng’s class and uploaded it to the university’s forum. The videos went viral overnight and Qin Feng became the topic of every resident in the Provincial Capital University.

Of course, Qin Feng did not know about these nor he did care about them.

Qin Feng then began his lesson after he lightened the atmosphere.

“During the previous class, your most handsome, humorous, and modest Professor Qin Feng taught you all about the 36 major acupoints and the flow of the 108 meridians in the human body. Also, I asked everybody to keep reviewing them while stamping them firmly in your mind. Did everybody do what I asked?”

“Yes, we did!”

There were total of 350 students in the lecture hall with 100 students standing in the aisles and 150 students seated. All of them boomed out in one sonorous voice like dull thu

We are unable to load the verification.
Please unblock any scripts or login to continue reading.