Chapter 411 - The Spirit of Teamwork!
Open menu
This site requires javascript to function.

Hedonist Sovereign Chapter 411 - The Spirit of Teamwork!

Chapter 411 - The Spirit of Teamwork!

Translator: BinBin

Editor: EllisBLV13

“Get lost, Gao Tian Yao!”

“Remember this, Gao Tian Yao. This is our medical college’s territory. You come here, and we’ll beat you.” 

“Professor Qin Feng, say it. What should we do to these guys?”

There was strength in numbers, and it was true.

A massive crowd of students banding together was an impressive sight. The students were all wired up, and they glared at the helpless Gao Tian Yao and his four minions.

They had cast away their fear of Young Master Gao, the head of Provincial Capital University Four Young Masters. 

“What should we do, Young Master Gao?”

“Young Master Gao, a wise man does not fight when the odds are against him. I suggest we take our leave.”

Gao Tian Yao gnashed his teeth in rage and stared at Qin Feng and the group of students. Meanwhile, his four minions were planning to back out. They all tried to persuade their leader for a retreat.

Gao Tian Yao knew he could do nothing to turn the tide now. He waved his hand at his minions, “Let’s go!” and went away angrily.

“Let them go,” Qin Feng gestured with his hand and calmed the restless students.

After Gao Tian Yao and his four minions left, Qin Feng walked to Liu Jie’s side.

He said, “Mister Liu Jie, I lent you a hand this time but I will not next time.

“And you all, I won’t give you a hand if any of you are in trouble. You all will have to either submit to evil forces and walk with your tail between your legs the rest of your life; or, stand up, unite, and fight back!” 

Qin Feng’s speech remained in the students’ minds for a long time. They could not shake it off. 

The medical college had been a heap of loose sand before Qin Feng became their lecturer. Their state of disunity was so dire that most of them could not even recognize their own classmates; although, they’d been in the same class for three years.

For years, they had not cared about their classmates and wouldn’t offer a help if their friend was in trouble. In some circumstances, they laughed and took pleasure in their friend’s s

We are unable to load the verification.
Please unblock any scripts or login to continue reading.