Chapter 407 - I Won’t Give You the Chance to Say No When I’m Going to Beat the Hell Out of You!
Open menu
This site requires javascript to function.

Hedonist Sovereign Chapter 407 - I Won’t Give You the Chance to Say No When I’m Going to Beat the Hell Out of You!

Translator: BinBin

Editor: Nova1237

“Do you really wish to have me cure this student?” Qin Feng smiled like the Cheshire cat while looking at Fang Ming.

His smile was crooked, stunning Fang Ming. However, he cast aside his fear and braced himself. “Since Professor Qin Feng is so great at healing, of course you have to examine Fatty otherwise he might be in danger.”

“Well then, I’ll run a diagnosis on him!”

The students were thrilled that Qin Feng agreed to examine Fatty.

Previously Qin Feng had merely read faces and identified the illness without actually curing it. Although it was an eye-opener for the students, they all wished to see him actually cure the illness. Now their wish came true. Qin Feng was going to examine and cure Fatty.

Thump!

A muffled sound echoed. Qin Feng single-handedly picked up 100 kg Fatty from the floor like a chick and flung him on the table.

He did not go easy on Fatty. He threw him just like he would throw a cabbage. Fatty’s back smashed into the iron table and it was painful. However, he could not scream as it might blow his cover.

“Yo! Seems like this student is seriously ill. I can’t cure him with a fling,” Qin Feng smirked.

The students were astonished. Could Professor Qin Feng cure his patient by throwing him around?”

“Professor Qin Feng, are you really a doctor? Don’t simply throw Fatty around the class otherwise, if his illness has worsened, you can’t abandon your responsibilities!” Fang Ming grumbled. He was worried.

“Healing and curing diseases is my specialty. I’ll show you what I’m made of today!”

Qin Feng smiled at the students before putting his hands on Fatty’s body. He felt his pulse, looked in his eyes, and examined his tongue.

Suddenly, Qin Feng’s expression turned serious.

“This isn’t good. Fatty is critically ill. He is in danger now and an immediate operation is needed!”

“Oh, please. Can you stop fooling around? Performing an operation here? You don’t even have a scalpel. Please stop bluffi

We are unable to load the verification.
Please unblock any scripts or login to continue reading.