Chapter 406 - Nobody will be Exempted from Punishment for Being Late, Not Even Lady!
Open menu
This site requires javascript to function.

Hedonist Sovereign Chapter 406 - Nobody will be Exempted from Punishment for Being Late, Not Even Lady!

Translator: BinBin

Editor: Nova1237

The twenty or so students finished the tongue twisting and obscure “Treatise on Febrile Diseases Caused by Cold” without breaking a sweat, striking awe into the remaining hundred students.

More than half of the students were not part of the medical college. They skipped their class just to attend Qin Feng’s class and see with their own eyes the professor whose name was the topic of interest for every resident in the Provincial Capital University. If they hadn’t seen it with their own eyes nor heard it themselves, they never would have believed that there was really somebody in this university that could memorize the difficult, ancient prose Chinese medicine textbook.

Clap! Clap! Clap!

Qin Feng clapped his hands while standing at the podium.

“Awesome! You people are amazing… The handsome Professor Qin Feng is so proud of you all!

“Why don’t you all give yourselves a hand? Aren’t you proud of your achievement?”

The lecture hall remained silent.

Those students who accepted the Chinese method of teaching since they were little had a twisted notion in their subconscious. They thought they went to school for the sake of their parents, studied and memorized everything on the syllabus because their teacher asked them to. Like this time, the twenty or so students who memorized the full text of the “Treatise on Febrile Diseases Caused by Cold” was only because they wanted to finish the task assigned by Qin Feng and nothing more.

None of them believed that the knowledge they memorized would be theirs. They would not feel proud of themselves for memorizing a textbook.

However, Qin Feng’s words were a conundrum. They all began to understand the meaning behind memorizing the text.

After fifteen seconds, sparse and scattered applause resounded through the hall.

After a minute, the lecture hall was filled with thunderous applause. The twenty or so students who memorized the “Treatise on Febrile Diseases Caused by Cold” were h

We are unable to load the verification.
Please unblock any scripts or login to continue reading.